The learn ai tech blog will pause for 1 month.
We will resume with new experiments to explore:
- Recommendation engine,
- Anomaly detection,
- Use of neural nets and Deep neural nets (RNN, CNN,…),
- Use of ML API for the major,
In the meantime, I leave you guys with some food for thought on machine learning:
- To check out on how to use API of machine learning
- Google Machine learning training on Tensorflow: https://developers.google.com/machine-learning/crash-course/
- General overview on Technology framework : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkw4JCwteGrDHIsyIIKo4tQ
- For more insight on the theory you can follow some courses in NLP, Computer vision, Speech,
- Machine learning course from US university : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5zx8Owijmv-bbhAK6Z9apg
Again my point of view is that only through practicing Machine learning through experiments, we can develop a real intuition on the topic.
Have a nice summer holiday with family and friends!